Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, our red doors remained open so that more than 3,800 individuals and families could continue on their paths to housing, health, recovery, and hope – thanks in no small part to the consistent and reliable support of our monthly donors – a special group of supporters we now call Partners in Victory!
Here’s How It Works:
- Make a pledge to donate to Victory Programs at regular intervals: monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly.
- You authorize Victory Programs to charge your debit or credit card, or set up automatic payments through payroll deduction at your workplace
- You choose the amount, frequency, and method of payment. We’ll take care of the rest! At the end of the year, we will send you a receipt for tax purposes.
- You can increase, decrease, or suspend your gift at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Win-Win for Everyone:
- Your annual giving commitment is spread out over the year.
- You will be listed as a Partner in Victory in our annual report.
- You will receive our newsletters and emails to keep you up-to-date on the impact of your recurring gifts.
- Sustained funding helps us manage our budget for day-to-day operations.
- Predictable funding allows us to plan for expansion and innovative programs and services.
- Administrative costs are reduced.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your giving options, please call Shauna Helton, Annual Fund Manager, at 617-318-3434, Ext. 146 or email email@example.com.