Victory Programs Wish Lists
Victory Programs’ 17 sites across Boston, Cambridge and Topsfield are always in need of everyday items that supporters may be able to provide. Please take a look at our donation “Wish List” and contact Aaqila Abdulnur at 617-541-0222 x616 if you are able to provide any of these needed items.
Click here to jump to the BLC Wish List.
Click here to jump to the ReVision Urban Farm Wish List.
Residential Programs’ Wish List
Please note that our program needs fluctuate throughout the year and arranging donations with Alex in advance will ensure that we can put your generous gifts to immediate use.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Shaving cream
- Feminine hygiene products
- Razors (men’s and women’s – no loose blades)
- Lip balm
- Skin lotion
- Winter hats
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for women, men and children (new or gently used)
- Seasonally appropriate footwear for women, men and children (new or gently used)
- Socks (new only)
- Underwear (new only)
- Professional bags (briefcases, purses, totes)
- Children’s backpacks
- Cutlery (not plastic)
- Pots & pans (new or gently used) – 10 cookware sets
- $10 Stop & Shop gift certificates
- Sheets (twin size)
- Comforters (twin size)
- Bath towels
- Crochet needles
- Sewing machines
- Fabric, needles and thread for sewing projects
- Art supplies (construction paper, paint and paintbrushes, markers, canvases)
- Movies on DVD and VHS
- Board games
While appreciative of donations of used toys, we are looking for new items for the children in our programs.
- Dolls/puppets/action figures
- Building blocks
- Infant-friendly items
- Coloring books
- Crayons, markers and art supplies
- Corner Safety Guards for ReVision Family Resource Center
Boston Living Center Wish List
The BLC offers a wide range of services to our members. Sometimes it’s being able to give a new member some personal care items or a few household items to assist them in setting up a new home. In striving to always meet the needs of our members there are many items that are handy to have around the Center. There are also things that come up that would make the daily work run a little more smoothly for BLC staff.
Some of the items we need are small, some a little larger in scope. But all are much needed around the BLC. Please keep in mind as you read over the list and think about what you can give, that we don’t have a great deal of storage space and cannot accept all donations. Please give us a call at 617-236-1012 first to let us know what you would like to donate. Thanks.
For Our Members
- Bedding (new only please!)
- Household items, e.g. hangers, hot plates (new only please!)
- Personal care items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, hair brushes, tissue, etc.)
Please note we have a preference for hygiene items and Kleenex in travel size so we can create “Positive Care Kits” for our members.
- New sweat pants (S, M, L, XL)
- New underwear (S, M, L, XL) for men and women
- New socks for men and women – all kinds
- Beads for our beaded jewelry class
- Art supplies (paints, brushes, paper, glitter, etc.)
- Journals (larger than pocket size)
- Prizes such as gift cards to CVS, grocery stores, etc. for our smaller events (Bingo, Karaoke, etc.)
- Spanish language books for the library
For Our Staff
- Digital camera – maybe you upgraded this year, why not give us your old camera? We use cameras to take pictures of member and donor events.
- Video camera
- Speakers/sound system – iPod speakers and/or a small sound system for programs
- New technology for staff
- Computers – if you (or your company) are upgrading and don’t know what to do with your old computers, etc., that are still in great working condition and less than three years old, call us up and we can see about arranging a donation.
- Edge memory RAM, at least 512 MB
- HP black/white printers
- Toner for HP printers
- Flat screen monitors
- FileMaker Pro database software
For Our DVD Lending Library
We are interested in expanding our member Video Lending Library to include DVDs. To help build out our inventory, we are always looking for new and used DVDs you would like to donate.
Thank you. And remember, please call us first at 617-236-1012 with your donation ideas
ReVision Urban Farm Wishlist
ReVision Urban Farm produces healthy, sustainably grown food for residents of Victory Programs’ ReVision Family Shelter and our 18 other programs. ReVision also offers community members to option to purchase produce at local farmer’s markets and to subscribe to a CSA or purchase seedlings during the growing season.
We are looking for the following items for the farm:
For additional donation information, please contact Aaqila Abdul-nur, Development Officer at 617-541-0222 x616 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org