- Who We Are
- Our Programs
- News & Events
- Giving Options
During these challenging and unprecedented times, the health and safety of our staff and clients remains our top priority. While group and individual volunteer programs are on hiatus until further notice, we hope our volunteers are well and safe, and want them to know that we love and miss them. That’s why, as a token of gratitude, we’ve put together a video to celebrate National Volunteer Week (April 19-25, 2020) and the amazing work you all do to support our mission and ultimately, make a world of difference – thank you!
Victory Programs welcomes and appreciates our many volunteers and interns. We are always happy to speak with people interested in volunteering to see how their skills and volunteer time can be the best experience for them and for Victory Programs.
We offer a range of opportunities – some of these are listed below. As a volunteer you can:
• work directly at one of our housing/residential programs
• garden and help out at ReVision Urban Farm
• serve meals or teach classes at the Boston Living Center
• participate in one of our fundraising and special events
• help with administrative tasks
• assist with graphic design needs
To volunteer at the Boston Living Center or ReVision Urban Farm, please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Tammy Blocker, or call her at 617-236-1012 x227.