Supporting Staff and Residents in HIV/AIDS Housing Programs
- Providing effective training and support to staff who are dispersed across a region and often without colleague contact
- Burnout prevention, clinical and administrative supervision, and other useful tools for keeping a happy and healthy staff
- Ensuring resident feedback into program operations
- Kathie Hiers, Chief Executive Officer, AIDS Alabama, Birmingham, AL [view presentation]
- Denise Arzola, Program Director, East Harlem Services, Bailey House, New York, NY [view presentation]
- Rachel Kogan, Training and Evaluation Specialist, Victory Programs, Boston, MA [view presentation]
HOPWA grantees and project sponsors.
For questions or problems, contact us here.
The HOPWA Best Practices Training Series is offered on behalf of the Office of HIV/AIDS Housing of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. This webinar was recorded on 7/9/09.