Best Practices in Rural Housing
- Transportation barriers and solutions across vast geographical regions
- Overcoming HIV stigma in small communities
- Working with Native American communities
- Partnerships and collaborations for HQS inspections, landlord relationships and rent negotiation, and case management
- Trevor Storrs, Executive Director, Alaska AIDS Assistance Association (4As) [view presentation]
- Barb Watson, Grantee and Project Coordinator, Montana State University [view presentation]
- Bill Ziegler, Housing Case Manager, Sioux Falls Housing and Redevelopment Commission [view presentation]
- Jordan Lyons, Housing Coordinator, Missoula AIDS Council (MAC) of the Tri State HELP Program of Montana, North and South Dakota
HOPWA grantees and project sponsors.
For questions or problems, contact us here.
The HOPWA Best Practices Training Series is offered on behalf of the Office of HIV/AIDS Housing of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. This webinar was recorded on 11/4/2010.