Getting to Work: Helping First-Time Job Seekers & Clients Considering a Return to the Workplace
- How work impacts health and housing stability
- How to “vocationalize” HOPWA-funded housing programs
- Introduction to an online training curriculum, Improving Employment Outcomes for People Living with HIV/AIDS
- Real world application: The iFour Employment Program of Chicago House — using the Supported Employment model to improve job readiness and obtain and maintain employment for People Living with HIV/AIDS
- Mark Putnam, Building Changes, Seattle, WA [View Presentation]
- Cheryl Potts and Judy Perloff, iFour (Increase Individual Income and Independence) Employment Program, Chicago House, Chicago, IL [View Presentation]
HOPWA grantees and project sponsors.
For questions or problems, contact us here.
The HOPWA Best Practices Training Series is offered on behalf of the Office of HIV/AIDS Housing of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. This webinar was recorded on 12/7/2010.