Confidentiality Requirements and Issues
- Enhance knowledge about confidentiality and familiarity with the HOPWA Confidentiality User Guide.
- Increase attention to confidentiality and prevent inadvertent disclosure.
- Promote implementation of sound confidentiality policies, procedures, and practices among HOPWA providers.
- Promote HOPWA integration into HMIS.
- Benjamin L. Ayers, Community Planning and Development Specialist, Office of HIV/AIDS Housing, HUD
- Mariah Ybarra, Senior Consultant, Sound Thinking
- Julie A. Eberbach, Associate Director, Iowa HMIS Project Lead, Institute for Community Alliances
- Kathie Hiers, Chief Executive Officer, AIDS Alabama
HOPWA grantees and project sponsors.
For questions or problems, contact us here.
The HOPWA Best Practices Training Series is offered on behalf of the Office of HIV/AIDS Housing of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. This webinar is scheduled for 4/17/2014.