- Who We Are
What is financial literacy? Financial literacy helps people improve their understanding of money and financial management. The goal of this section of our website is to be a resource for social service providers on the basics of financial literacy, including:
• Learning the basics of banking
• Developing saving and spending plans
• Understanding credit and credit repair
• Disability benefits and getting to work
• Links to other financial literacy tools and resources
This information is intended to be a jumping off point on financial literacy. You will find a variety of useful information and tools here as well as links to external resources that go into greater depth on each topic.
WHO IS THIS SITE FOR?
This site is for users of the TAP website – anyone looking for technical assistance related to HIV and supportive housing. The site is also for anyone interested in learning more about basic money issues.